Friday, June 24, 2011

I'm moving to..... Fb Status..... Meaning !!!

Are galz in you FB updating their status with stat  like I'm moving to Liverpool, New York, London !!! Well you may be wondering about that. Here's the hidden meaning of such status.


There was an inbox sent to girls saying this -

Right girls, were doing it again!!
But this time we're really gonna confuse the boys well
You know the drill.

Here are the options:
Single: I'm moving to London!
Seeing some1: I'm moving to Liverpool!
Single & looking: I'm moving to Ireland!
Single & looking secretly: I'm moving to Nigeria
Can't be arsed anymore: I'm moving to Wales!
Taken: I'm moving to Paris!
It's Complicated: I'm moving to Scotland!
I want a change: I'm moving to America!
I'm a lesbian: I'm bein Deported
I've given up on Love: Immigration are outside my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment